F Style F Hole Mandolin
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select red spruce top
- Solid, flat-sawn, hand-carved select flamed maple back and sides from Northern
- One-piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at the 15th fret
- Nitro-cellulose finish in a traditional 1920’s sunburst
- Rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers and 29 fret extension over the
- Ivoroid binding on all edges
- Rosewood peghead overlay with Kentucky script and original-design “Flower Pot”
inlaid in pearl
- Vintage-style bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional 2-screw truss rod cover plate
- Perfectly shaped M.O.P. nut
- Highly polished nickel-silver frets
- Silver-plated, engraved tail-piece with leather insert
- High-quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate and removable buttons
- Fully set up in our shop
- Suggested Retail Price: $1,995.00. Contact Us!
- Mandovoodoo it!
|Zoom Images: Click on the Picasa logo (lower right corner) of the slideshow presentation, above. The album name and
link will appear below an image of Gianna. Click on the album link. This will take you to a web album showing all the images in
that album. Click on any image to view it at full screen.
|Gianna, Inc.; Maker and seller violin, viola, fiddle, violin case, violin bow, accessories, support, appraisal, restoration, Eastman mandolins & guitars.
By viewing you agree to these policies.
Entire contents Copyright © 2005 Gianna Violins
Gianna Violins™ is a protected trademark used by Gianna Violins in interstate commerce. Publisher does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors
(including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product or technical information on Gianna Violins’ website, in
email communications from Gianna Violins, or in telephone communications. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.