||"The Loar" LM-400 Series Mandolin
Links to Picasa web album. Click on images to super size (all links open in separate browser
A surprisingly nice starter or step up mandolin from the folks at The Music Link. Decent
chop, bone nut. New
- Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Solid Spruce Top
- Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Solid Flamed Maple Back
- Solid Flamed Maple Sides
- One-Piece Flamed Maple Neck with Rounded V-Profile
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard with Ivory Binding
- Deluxe Nickel-Plated Tuners
- Bound Headstock with Black Overlay
- Loar Fern M.O.P./Abalone Headstock Inlay
- Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Sunburst Finish
- Professionally set up at our Friendsville shop
- Plywood w/canvas shaped case available separately
- List price is $599.98 (mandolin alone)
- Contact Us
Get Mandovoodoo (tm) optimization - Only $100!
|Gianna, Inc.; Maker and seller violin, viola, fiddle, violin case, violin bow, accessories, support, appraisal, restoration, Eastman mandolins & guitars.
By viewing you agree to these policies.
Entire contents Copyright © 2005 Gianna Violins
Gianna Violins™ is a protected trademark used by Gianna Violins in interstate commerce. Publisher does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors
(including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product or technical information on Gianna Violins’
website, in email communications from Gianna Violins, or in telephone communications. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.