||"The Loar" LM-600 Series Mandolin
- Really fine workmanship
- Solid, hand carved & graduated select spruce top w/ tone bars
- Solid, hand carved & graduated flamed maple back & sides
- One piece maple neck with rounded V shape dovetail neck/body joint at 15th fret,
30 frets total
- Compensated adjustable ebony bridge
- Rosewood fingerboard with MOP dot markers and extension over the body
- Ivoroid binding w/BWB purfling
- Inlaid peghead overlay
- Traditional 2-screw truss rod cover plate
- Bone nut, ebony endpin
- Traditional tailpiece with engraved cover
- High-quality Gotoh tuners
- 13 29.32" scale
- Completely set up by Steve Perry personally
- Includes Guardian featherweight case
- Price: Contact Us
Get Mandovoodoo (tm) optimization - Only $175!
|Gianna; Maker and seller violin, viola, fiddle, violin case, violin bow, accessories, support, appraisal, restoration, Eastman mandolins & guitars.
By viewing you agree to these policies.
Entire contents Copyright © 2005 Gianna Violins
Gianna Violins™ is a protected trademark used by Gianna Violins in interstate commerce. Publisher does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors
(including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product or technical information on Gianna Violins’
website, in email communications from Gianna Violins, or in telephone communications. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.