||Samuel Eastman 80 Series
Perfect Beginner Violin
Players are surprised at the easy response & clear tone
Properly constructed in the traditional manner, Eastman's relatively plain tonewood,
high quality construction, and simple outfits mark these instruments.
The Samuel Eastman 80 series instruments are a great beginning for those the
budget minded player.
- All solid, hand carved tonewoods
- Dovetailed neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Good arching and edgework
- Well carved scroll
- Elegant amber varnish
- Good quality fittings including fine tuner tailpieces on violins
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Violin, viola, cello, bass available
- Outfit includes: K. Holtz fiberglass (or basic wood) bow & Protege shaped case
(bags for cello & bass)
- Many sizes available
- Set up with fine US made steel strings
- CALL for price
Maker and seller violin, viola, fiddle, violin case, violin bow, accessories, support, appraisal, restoration,
Eastman mandolins & guitars.
Entire contents Copyright © 2005 Gianna Violins
Gianna Violins™ is a protected trademark used by Gianna Violins in interstate commerce. Publisher does not accept liability for incorrect
spelling, printing errors (including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product or
technical information on Gianna Violins’ website, in email communications from Gianna Violins, or in telephone communications. Prices and
specifications subject to change without notice.